Rachel is well loved by all her siblings. Who could not love this adorable little girl? I mean, come on, really...? However, Parker seems to have a special place in Rachel's heart already. Who doesn't have a special place in their heart for Parker? I mean, come on, really...?
So...Rachel's sisters are a little less attentive than Parker is. She's too young to play Polly Pocket or Littlest Pets with. She doesn't have any hair to fix. And getting involved in changing dirty diapers is out of the question. They just don't interact or play with her much, at least not as much as Parker does. Parker loves to play with her. He can get Rachel laughing like no one else. In fact, he made up a song for her that she really, truly seems to enjoy.
So recline your chair, close your eyes, go to your "happy place" in your head and enjoy Parker's rendition of "Stinky Sock."
4 comments:
How "stinking" cute is that? I mean, come on, really...? I love it. Bill and I both watched at were both laughing. We miss "OUR" Brown family.
We have been so absorbed with Isabella that we haven't been thinking much about little Rachel and the rest of the kids. Rachel is getting more beautiful all the time. Parker, I love your song. You are such a good brother. Keep up the good work.
I LOVE THE STINKY SOCK SONG! Parker sings it so well and Rachel truely seems to love that song. Oh and I love Rachel's little laugh, how cute!
Big brothers are the best! Caleb gets the little girls at church to laugh by hitting himself in the head and then falling down. The girls love it, but I have gotten some strange looks from some moms!
Post a Comment