We are talking 3 pitchers, sugar, sugar and sugar, kool-aid galore and that was only the beginning. Kool-aid is too easy for these budding chefs. There were bananas-mushed, cut and whole. Chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, even the gallon of milk made a showing. Oh, and did I mention sugar?
They were having the greatest time, so what is a mother to do? Jump in and fully support the chaos. Why not? After all the ingredients had been added and stirred (not shaken) we conducted the taste test. First, the girls themselves, then the hesitant accomplice (the mom). But it didn't stop there. A few neighbors were involved as well.
And the verdict? FUN, FUN, FUN.
4 comments:
Phew, how long did it take you to wind them down? You must be the best mom on the block!!! I like the zig-zag part on Sydney.
She did the zig-zag part herself. She's getting pretty styl'n. I don't even know what that means.
I love how Lara has gloves on for her taste test.
What a fun idea for those inquisitive minds! You are such a good Mom! This may be the last time I comment for a while, we are moving in a week. I will call you when we roll our bones into town in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment