Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I wish it were that easy...

I found this story that Sydney wrote, lying around the house soon after Rachel was born. Its about a Mommy duck having a baby. I recently found it again and thought it was cute enough to share. I only wish having a baby was as easy as it is in this story.

The words: "Mama duck sat on her nest. She herd a plop. She got off her nest. Oh said Mama duck. I had a baby and they went off in the river, the river, the river."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is so inocent when seen through the eyes of a child. I love it.
Gpa Dewey

Katrina said...

So, that's pretty much how it happened with me...

Very cute!

Sue said...

Well, Karin -- that's almost how it happened with you, minus all the pain!! And stress and worries and post-partum blues and...
We love you Sydney -- you brighten our lives! You too, Karin!

Sara said...

It is always nice to keep all those cute drawings and save them for their future. Great story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails