Sunday, October 5, 2008

Picture Tag

How it works: go into your picture file, choose 4th file, open it, choose 4th picture, post it and explain it, tag 4 people.
This is from January 12, 2008. Camille is on a stool trying to get a bag of candy down from the shelf in my bedroom closet. She doesn't know she has been caught RED HANDED at this point.
I am not usually very fond of tagging but this one was fun and easy. So...
Diahan S.
Tina S.
Katrina R.
Sara S.
And I'd love to tag:
Bronwyn
Wendy
Mitzi
Just so I could see a post on your blogs. Are you still out there???

6 comments:

Katrina said...

She's too funny. Reminds me of me when I was little- always searching my parents' room for some hidden treasure. I think that's how I figured out who Santa was.

Mitzi said...

You can tag me anytime. It might provoke me to update my blog more often. LOL

Sara said...

That is so funny that you took a picture of her getting caught. Is there some blackmail somewhere in her future.

Anonymous said...

Such a random picture! I love it! Oh, and I love the new main picture on your layout!

Jessi said...

Hello, Karin! Thank you so much for coming to our blog and commenting! I love it. I love your "4th" picture. Hilarious! I'm glad she was sneaky long enough for you to get a picture. :) I remember coming to your blog a while ago, actually, from Diahan's. Feel free to drop in any time!

Tina said...

Thanks for the tag! My sister just tagged me as well. It looks like I have got a few things to post tonight! That is a great picture by the way. I hope mine is half hat cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails