So I've been tagged. Here goes...
8 Things I'm passionate about
1. My testimony of Jesus Christ
2. My children
3. My husband (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)
4. Dancing
5. Ice cream
6. The great outdoors
7. Good literature
8. Being a homemaker (don't smirk...I really actually enjoy it on most days)
8 books I have read and enjoyed
click here
8 words or phrases I say often (that I am a mother of 4 is obvious by the end of this list.)
1. Later
2. Come here...COME HERE! ( has anyone seen that "Cosby Show" episode when Cliff says that? hilarious!!!)
3. I LOVE YOU!!!
4. I don't know.
5. That's your last warning.
6. No...Nope...no way...hmmm...no.
7. Get back in bed.
8. Life is good!
8 things I want to do before I die
1. Visit every national park in Utah.
2. Go on a mission with my husband.
3. Sing with a fantastic choir (maybe something like the King's Singers type of stuff)
4. Dance on stage again.
5. Get published.
6. Travel the world.
7. Sit as a family, together, all of us, in the same pew, shoulder to shoulder, in Sacrament meeting for a year (at least!).
8. Learn how to ride a Harley.
8 things I learned this past year
1. I'm happier when I'm dancing.
2. Babies cry a lot more than I remember...
3. but, it's ok for babies to cry...
4. and they're still cute and fun and lovable...right?
5. I'd rather be with my family than anywhere else.
6. God strengthens those who turn to HIM. (OK so I already knew this but its come into a lot clearer focus recently.
7. Camille likes pickles.
8. I need more sleep, now more than ever, because I'm getting OLD!
8 people I want to tag
1. Marjorie Hinckley
2. Mabel Gabbott
3. Emma Smith
4. Ann Cannon (DesNews columnist)
5. Corrie Ten Boom
6. Edward Cullen
7. Shrek
8. David Letterman
I hope that's not being a spoil sport. Sorry, for those of you who were disappointed your name wasn't on my list.
3 comments:
Hey, I sent some peeps your way to look at your "what to read" post. Love ya!
Karin, I loved this post -- but, you want to ride a Harley? Where did that come from?
A harley???? You rock!
Post a Comment